TERMS & CONDITIONS
This document constitutes an adhesion contract for the use of the Internet page www.mexycandi.com (hereinafter "Website" and / or "Website") that they celebrate: on the one hand MEXYCANDI SA DE CV, in its quality of person in charge and by the other, the User, being subject, both parts, to what is established in this document.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering and using this Internet portal, identified with the domain name www.mexycandi.com, owned by MEXYCANDI SA DE CV, the User is accepting the Terms and Conditions of Use contained in this contract and expressly declares their acceptance using electronic means for this purpose, in terms of the provisions of the article and other related to the Federal Civil Code.
For the purposes of this contract, the parties agree that "User" means any person of any nature who enters the website www.mexycandi.com and / or any of the subpages that display its content and / or the person of any nature who registers and / or uses any of the services offered through said page.
In case of not accepting in an absolute and complete way the Terms and Conditions of this contract, the User must refrain from accessing, using and observing the Website and / or any other service offered by MEXYCANDI SA DE CV.
In the event that the User accesses, uses and observes the Site, it will be considered as an absolute and express acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use stipulated here, the other documents incorporated therein by reference, as well as the applicable laws and regulations in accordance with current legislation for the use of the Website.
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will not keep an individualized copy of this agreement between the User and the Company, so the User is recommended to keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions of Use for their own record.
In case the User violates what is expressed in these Terms and Conditions of Use, MEXYCANDI SA DE CV may cancel its use, as well as exclude the User from future operations, and / or take the legal action that it deems convenient for its interests.
USE OF THE SITE WWW.MEXYCANDI.COM
The User and MEXYCANDI SA DE CV agree that:
- To be able to use the Website, the User must be at least 18 years old or accessing under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- MEXYCANDI SA DE CV grants a non-transferable and revocable license to use the Website, under the Terms and Conditions of Use described, for the purpose of purchasing personal items sold on the same Page. The User may only print and / or copy any information and / or image contained or published on the website www.mexycandi.com exclusively for personal use, for which the commercial use of said information is expressly and strictly prohibited. In case of being a moral person, it will be subject to the provisions of article 148, section IV of the Federal Copyright Law. The reprint, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, electronic reproduction or by other means, partial or total, of any information, image, document or graphic that appears on the website www.mexycandi.com, for any use other than non-commercial personnel, the User is expressly prohibited, unless they have the prior written authorization of MEXYCANDI SA DE CV. Any violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use will lead to the immediate revocation of the license granted in this section, without prior notice.
- Certain services and related features that may be available at www.mexycandi.com may require registration or subscription. The User acknowledges that, by providing personal information, he grants MEXYCANDI SA DE CV the authorization indicated in article 109 of the Federal Copyright Law. If the User decides to register or subscribe to any of these services or related functions, he agrees to provide accurate and up-to-date information about himself, and to quickly update that information if there are any changes.
- Each Site User is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers secure. The account holder is fully responsible for all activities that occur under his password or account. Furthermore, the User must notify the Company of any unauthorized use of their password or account. In no way, MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the User's failure to comply with this section.
- During the registration process, the User agrees to receive promotional emails from www.mexycandi.com. However, you can later opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- MEXYCANDI SA DE CV reserves the right to block access or partially or totally remove all information, communication or material that in its sole judgment may be: i) abusive, defamatory or obscene; ii) fraudulent, artificial or deceptive; iii) violation of copyright, trademarks, confidentiality, industrial secrets or any intellectual property right of a third party; iv) offensive or; v) that in any way contravenes the provisions of this contract.
- MEXYCANDI SA DE CV does not presume that the content of its Page can be legally seen outside the United Mexican States. Access to content may not be legal for certain people or in certain countries. If the User has access to the content from outside the United States of Mexico, they do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws within the jurisdiction in which the User is located.
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website and the affiliated Websites of MEXYCANDI SA DE CV; The User is prohibited from: (a) accessing data to which the User is not authorized to use or log into a server or an account to which the User does not have authorized access; (b) attempt to examine, scan, or test the vulnerability of a computer system or network, or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) try to interfere with the use of any other User, hosting service or network, including, without limitation, transmitting a virus to the Website or to the affiliated websites of MEXYCANDI SA DE CV; cause saturation of such sites by "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; (d) sending unsolicited emails, including promotions and / or advertising of products or services, or; (e) falsify any TCP / IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
- The User acknowledges that violations of the computer system or network security can generate civil or criminal responsibilities. MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will investigate situations that may involve such violations and reserves the right to report such actions to the authorities; The Company will cooperate with the competent authority in the investigation of said violations in the terms established in the applicable legislation.
- For the proper entry to the Site, Users must have the equipment and facilities necessary for their Internet connection (computer, telephone, modem, programs, etc.), the use of these equipment being their total responsibility.
- MEXYCANDI SA DE CV is exempt from any liability that occurs due to interruptions or suspensions of the Internet access service caused by the failure of the telecommunications system, the supply of electric power, acts of God or force majeure or an action of third parties that can disable the computers that provide access to the network.
- Therefore, MEXYCANDI SA DE CV is not responsible for any damage, loss or loss to the User caused by failures in the system, the server or the Internet. The Company will also not be responsible for any virus that could infect the User's equipment as a consequence of accessing, using or examining the Site or as a result of any transfer of data, files, images, texts, or audio contained therein. Users may NOT impute any responsibility or demand payment of damages, due to technical difficulties or failures in the systems or on the Internet. MEXYCANDI SA DE CV does not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted access and use of the Site. The system may eventually not be available due to technical difficulties or Internet failures, or for any other circumstance unrelated to the Company; In such cases, efforts will be made to re-establish it as quickly as possible without any liability being attributed to it. MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will not be responsible for any error or omission contained in the Site.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY, AND COPYRIGHT
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV acknowledges being the sole owner of the intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, on the site www.mexycandi.com, including but not limited to: projects, software, source code, graphics , photographs, videos, images, music, sound, texts, logos, brands, domain names, commercial names and data included on the Website www.mexycandi.com. The entire content of our page is also protected by copyright as a collective work under the copyright laws in Mexico and international conventions. All rights reserved.
Users are warned that such rights are protected by current Mexican and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property and copyright.
The copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, license, sending, disclosure, public communication and / or any other action that generates an infringement of current Mexican or international legislation on intellectual and / or industrial property is prohibited. as well as the use of the contents of the Site without the prior express written authorization of MEXYCANDI SA DE CV.
In the event that the User transmits to MEXYCANDI SA DE CV any information, programs, applications, software or in general any material that needs to be licensed through the Website www.mexycandi.com, the User grants in this act a MEXYCANDI SA DE CV a perpetual, universal, free, non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty-free license, which includes the rights to sublicense, sell, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works, display and publicly execute them.
What is established in the previous paragraph will also apply to any other information that the User sends or transmits to MEXYCANDI SA DE CV, including, without limitation, questions, criticisms, comments and suggestions to renew or improve the Website, either that they have been included in any space on the page indicated or by virtue of other means or modes of transmission known or that are developed in the future. In addition, when the User sends comments or criticism to the web, he also grants MEXYCANDI SA DE CV the right to use the name that the User sends, in the framework of said review, comment, or any other content.
Therefore, the User expressly renounces in this act to carry out any action, demand or claim against MEXYCANDI SA DE CV, its affiliates or suppliers for any current or eventual violation of any copyright or derived intellectual property of the information, programs, applications, software, ideas and other material that the User himself sends to the website www.mexycandi.com.
In case of considering that any content published on the Website is a violation of intellectual or industrial property rights, the User may make a notification by contacting the MEXYCANDI SA DE CV Customer Service center. The User will have to indicate: i) true personal data (name, address, telephone number and email address of the complainant); ii) autograph signature with the personal data of the owner of the intellectual property rights; iii) precise and complete indication of the content (s) protected by the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed, as well as the location of said violations on the referred website; iv) express and clear statement that the introduction of the indicated content (s) has been made without the consent of the owner of the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed; v) express, clear statement and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the introduction of the content (s) constitutes a violation of said rights.
The Website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided only as an advantage of the Website for the User and do not imply that MEXYCANDI SA DE CV has approved the content of said third party websites. MEXYCANDI SA DE CV is not responsible for the content of linked third party websites and makes no statement regarding the content or veracity of the material on the sites of such third parties. If the User decides to access third party websites through these links, he does so at his own risk and responsibility.
The User acknowledges and accepts that some parts of the Website may contain information, images, advertisements and other advertising or promotional material of third party sponsors and advertisers (in the subsequent "Advertising Material"). Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that the Advertising Material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable laws and regulatory codes. MEXYCANDI SA DE CV is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the advertising materials.
Likewise, the User acknowledges and accepts in this act that said Advertising Material is protected by the applicable laws on intellectual and industrial property.
GUARANTEE OF THE PURCHASED PRODUCTS
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV acts as a distributor of manufacturers or wholesale distributors who guarantee that the products that are marketed on the website www.mexycandi.com work correctly and do not present defects or hidden defects that could make them dangerous or inadequate for normal use. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each User's use of the products is their sole responsibility, without any responsibility from MEXYCANDI SA DE CV.
The duration of the contractual guarantee is clearly detailed on the product page of each item and is issued and guaranteed by the manufacturer or supplier of each product.
No User may request a broader guarantee than indicated therein. In such cases, MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will not be obliged to answer for said guarantees, nor to collect the damaged product or products.
The guarantee will lose its validity in case of defects or deterioration caused by external factors, accidents, especially electrical accidents, wear, improper use, or installation and use not in accordance with the instructions of the supplier or manufacturer.
Products transported, modified or repaired by the User or any other person not authorized by MEXYCANDI SA DE CV are excluded from the guarantee. The guarantee will not be applicable to the apparent defects and defects of conformity of the product, for which any claim must be made by the User in question within 1 (s) calendar days following the delivery of the products.
The information given about each product, as well as the photographs or videos related to them and the trade names, brands or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the Site of MEXYCANDI SA DE CV, are exposed exclusively for guidance. MEXYCANDI SA DE CV is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in the product information.
CREDITS AND PROMOTIONS
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will inform Users subscribed to the newsletter, by e-mail, all future promotions and opportunities, with the respective dates and conditions.
Promotions will have specific terms and conditions, and Users interested in participating will be responsible for reading and understanding these terms and conditions.
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV coupons cannot be combined with other coupons from the same store.
The credits generated by the promotional actions of MEXYCANDI SA DE CV (coupons, etc.) may be exchanged exclusively for physical products sold on the Website www.mexycandi.com. Credits cannot be exchanged for other credits.
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
In order to make the purchase of the products, the User must make the payment of the selected products, taxes and corresponding shipping costs through the payment service providers that MEXYCANDI SA DE CV makes available to the User on the Website . The User may only buy products through the Website to be delivered to a domicile within the United Mexican States, International shipments will vary in the merchandise dispatch time for logistical reasons.
Once the User has made the purchase, by implicit acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use, MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will send an email to the User informing the details of the purchase made.
Payment for products purchased on the Site may be made through any of the payment methods offered by the Site, these being, among others: credit card, debit card, Pay Pal. The list of payment methods offered may be subject to change at any time without prior notice to Users.
Payment by credit card or any other online payment method must be made on the Site.
The order number assigned when making the transaction on the Site does not imply acceptance of the transaction. In case of having any problem with your order, the User will be communicated by email or telephone.
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will send the purchase confirmation via email. Only after confirmation of payment will products be released for delivery to the delivery address indicated by the User.
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV reserves the right to request official documents from its clients, as a means of validation of the product acquisition process through the Site.
In case of ignorance by the Banking Institution corresponding to the charges made by the corresponding User through credit card and derivatives of operations carried out on the Site, MEXYCANDI SA DE CV reserves the right to initiate legal actions that correspond and set the criminal or civil responsibilities as the case may be or of any other nature, as well as to carry out all those internal actions that may range from making the charge again to the credit card of said User to the final withdrawal of the User in the Site, for which prior authorization from the User will not be required.
ACCEPTANCE ORDER AND PRICES
All the prices of the products indicated through the Website include VAT and other taxes that may correspond to them. However, these prices do not include the expenses corresponding to the shipment of the products, which will be detailed separately in each order and must be accepted and paid, prior to shipment, directly and exclusively by the User.
The User must consider that there are cases in which an order cannot be processed for various reasons. In this sense, MEXYCANDI SA DE CV reserves the right to deny or cancel any order for any reason, at any time. In addition, it must be clear that additional information may be requested from the User, even before accepting the order.
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will provide the most accurate price information for Users, however, certain errors may still occur, such as cases in which the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the Website. As such, the Company reserves the right to deny or cancel any order. In the event that the price of an item is incorrect, it is possible that MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will contact the User to request instructions or cancel the order and will notify them of such cancellation. It is worth mentioning that MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will have the right to cancel such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and paid.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
All the products offered on the Site are subject to stock and availability, so the delivery time may vary with prior notice from us, or even the order may be canceled and the User charges returned in case .
In the event that the item is out of stock at the time of purchase, the User may ask or make a special order, the company will reply if possible and the estimated time it would take for production and shipping.
If the delivery time offered is not to the satisfaction of the User, the order may be requested to be canceled.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY COSTS OF PRODUCTS
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will send the products purchased by the User to the address specified by the User for this purpose as long as said address is within the coverage area reported by MEXYCANDI SA DE CV.
The delivery time starts from the confirmation of the payment by the bank, online payment platform, or Credit department of MEXYCANDI SA DE CV.
The products will be shipped and delivered to the User by third parties (hereinafter "Transport Companies"). By virtue of the foregoing, the User agrees to submit for the shipment and delivery of the products to the delivery policies of the Transporting Companies themselves that are incorporated by reference to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
The term described on the Site is an estimate. In this way, it is possible that this period will change for reasons of logistics and force majeure. In the hypothesis that for any fortuitous event or force majeure that may delay the delivery of the products purchased on the Site, MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will be exempt from any liability at all times.
In the event that the User has not received the products within the period stated by MEXYCANDI SA DE CV, they must contact the Company through the customer service center.
The cost of the freight will be added to the value of the merchandise purchased and will be calculated and informed to the User before the confirmation of the purchase. The cost of the freight may depend on factors such as the total weight of the merchandise, the distance and the type of delivery, and may be modified by MEXYCANDI SA DE CV at any time without prior authorization from the User.
At the time of delivery, the person who receives the merchandise will be asked for an official identification (voter credential, passport, FM2 immigration form or driver's license), so it is required to have this document at hand when delivering the purchase.
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV suggests that the User verify the integrity and quality of the products received at the time of delivery. If the User is not satisfied with the products, they are asked not to receive the delivery from the Transport Company and to immediately contact the MEXYCANDI SA DE CV customer service center.
CANCELLATION OF PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
The User may cancel the purchase of Products made through the Website, provided that the Products purchased have not left the offices of MEXYCANDI SA DE CV. In the event that the Products have already been shipped by MEXYCANDI SA DE CV the User will not be able to cancel the purchase made, and will have to follow the procedure presented in the "Returns" section of these Terms and Conditions. The User may check the status of the purchase made through the My Orders section of the User Account or by contacting the MEXYCANDI SA DE CV customer service center. In case of cancellation of the purchase made by the User, the amount paid by the User will be reimbursed in accordance with the "Refunds" section of these Terms and Conditions.
The User may return the products purchased through the Website when:
- Exclusively for cases of defective products, within the warranty period specified for the products purchased. In this case it is 1 day after the product is delivered.
The process of returning the Products will be as follows:
- The User must contact the customer service center of MEXYCANDI SA DE CV within the established period requesting the return of the products and providing, name and surname, order number, names of products to be returned, attaching photographs that demonstrate that the item was broken or defective, address where the products will be collected. In the event that the return is due to the defective product or products or it is a different product from the one purchased through the Website, the User must also express said circumstance, as well as mention, where appropriate, the defects of the products, (hereinafter the "Return Request").
- Once the Return Request is approved, MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will send the User a guide for shipping through the corresponding Transport Company.
- The User must, where appropriate, package the product in its original box or packaging, print and deliver the guide, as well as the Products in their original packaging or box to the Transport Company on the date scheduled for this purpose.
If the payment was made by debit or credit card, the refund will be made through a chargeback on the same card that was used. If the payment was made by other means, the refund will be made through a bank transfer to the User's account.
The User will be reimbursed for the cost of the returned products WITHOUT the cost of freight paid by the User for the same.
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV is not and will not be responsible for the expenses caused by those returns that occur without respecting the steps established in the procedure presented in the "Returns" section.
Term for refunds in case of cancellation:
- In case of cancellation of the purchase made by the User in accordance with the section "Cancellation of the purchase of the products" of these Terms and Conditions, MEXYCANDI SA DE CV must receive the request for refund to the User for all of the amount paid by the User within the following 7 calendar days from the date of the cancellation of the User's purchase.
Deadline for refunds in case of return:
- Once the products returned by the User have been received, MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will review the returned products.
- In the event that the products received by MEXYCANDI SA DE CV comply with the characteristics established in point 2 of the section "Return Conditions", the Company will have the obligation to return the money paid by the User within 7 calendar days counted from the day that MEXYCANDI SA DE CV received the returned products.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER IN RELATION TO TRANSACTIONS
The User assumes responsibility for all costs, fees, taxes and demands that derive from the use of this Website. The access data communicated to the User for their profile has been designed exclusively for personal use, and must be treated confidentially. The User must change their passwords regularly. All transactions made through the profile account will be charged to the owner of the relevant profile account, and will be binding.
The User is responsible without limitation for direct and indirect damages, as well as consequential damages, that may be caused by gross negligence or illegal intention.
The User must send a billing request to the Company's customer service center 24 hours from when the purchase was made. No invoice requests will be made for purchases that do not fall within this period.
When requesting the invoice, it will be necessary for the User to have on hand and provide the following tax requirements:
- RFC with Homoclave
- Full name or business name
- Full fiscal address including street, neighborhood, delegation or municipality, state and postal code
- Form in which the Payment was made (cash, electronic funds transfers, nominal checks or debit, credit, service cards or the so-called electronic purses authorized by the Tax Administration Service)
- Indicate at least the last 4 digits of your payment account
- E-mail where the invoice will arrive
- Once the corresponding invoice has been issued, MEXYCANDI SA DE CV cannot re-invoice or issue subsequent invoices.
RESTRICTIONS FOR MINORS
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV does not intentionally make sales to minors, so parents and guardians are recommended to carry out the activities of purchasing products or registering on the Website themselves.
The parents or guardians of minors will be responsible for the acts they carry out in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use, including damages caused to third parties, actions carried out by them and which are prohibited by law and by the provisions of this agreement, without prejudice to the responsibility of the User, provided that he was not the parent or legal representative of the minor offender.
The User hereby undertakes to indemnify and remove MEXYCANDI SA DE CV and its subsidiaries, controller, shareholders, directors, employees, officers, directors and agents against any actions, procedures, responsibilities, demands, claims, losses, responsibilities, damages, costs, damages, expenses and costs, as well as the expenses, costs and fees of lawyers and external advisors that arise or are related to the violation by the User of: (i) these Terms and Conditions, and / or (ii) any laws, rules, decrees or regulations in force.
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV reserves the right to assume the defense and control of any matter or claim that implies or could imply the payment of compensation associated with any breach by the User. The User agrees to cooperate with MEXYCANDI SA DE CV in the development of the pertinent defenses.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SITE WWW.MEXYCANDI.COM
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV may at any time and when it considers it convenient, without the need to notify the User, make corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases and other elements of said site, without giving place or right to any claim or compensation, or that this implies acknowledgment of any liability in favor of the User.
VALIDITY, TERMINATION AND MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The Company, as well as the User, acknowledge that the Terms and Conditions are of unlimited validity, and will become effective as of their publication on the Site.
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV reserves the right to make changes to this document without prior notice. Due to the above MEXYCANDI SA DE CV recommends the User to read this document regularly, so that they are always kept informed of possible modifications. Alterations to the contract will become effective immediately after its publication on the Site. Once the modifications have been made, it will be presumed that the User who continues using the Site will have full knowledge, read and consented to the amended Terms and Conditions. In case the User does not accept the modified terms and conditions, he must stop using the Website.
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV may at any time suspend access to the Website and / or terminate these Terms and Conditions. The termination of these Terms and Conditions will not imply in any case for MEXYCANDI SA DE CV that must indemnify the User.
These Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as additional terms, constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any other agreement or contract previously concluded. Any clause or provision of this contract, as well as the additional terms, legally declared invalid, will be eliminated or modified at the option of MEXYCANDI SA DE CV, in order to correct its defect or defect. However, the rest of the clauses or provisions will maintain their force, obligation and validity.
Occasionally, MEXYCANDI SA DE CV may review, update and / or add to the Terms and Conditions of Use of this contract additional provisions relating to specific areas or new services provided on or through the Website www.mexycandi.com, which will be published in the specific areas or new services of said site for reading and acceptance. The User acknowledges and accepts that said additional terms are an integral part of this contract for all legal effects.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions of Use will be interpreted and governed by the legislation in force in Mexico, Federal District, renouncing the application of the Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
CESSION OF RIGHTS
The rights granted to the User must be considered as personal rights and the User may not assign or transmit them, nor authorize any third party to use them in any way. MEXYCANDI SA DE CV may transfer all or part of its rights and / or obligations under its responsibility to any third party, subsidiary or controller of MEXYCANDI SA DE CV without prior authorization from the User. By virtue of said assignment, MEXYCANDI SA DE CV will be released from any obligation in favor of the User, established in this contract.
NO WAIVER OF RIGHTS
The inactivity on the part of MEXYCANDI SA DE CV, its affiliates or suppliers to the exercise of any right or action derived from the present contract, at no time should be interpreted as a waiver of said rights or actions.
The User agrees to indemnify MEXYCANDI SA DE CV, its affiliates, suppliers, vendors and advisers for any action, demand or claim (including legal fees and legal costs) derived from any failure by the User to present agreement; including, without limitation, any of the derivatives of:
- Any aspect related to the use of the website www.mexycandi.com.
- The information contained or available on or through said Site or of insults, defamation or any other behavior in violation of this contract by the User in the use of the indicated Web Page.
- Violation of applicable laws or international treaties relating to copyright or intellectual property, contained or available on, or through said Website.
If any provision established in these Terms and Conditions is illegal, null or impossible to execute in any jurisdiction, it will not affect: (i) the legality, validity or exercise in said jurisdiction of any other provision of this agreement; or (ii) the legality, validity or exercise in any other jurisdiction of said or any other provision of this agreement.
MEXYCANDI SA DE CV may not exercise any of the rights and faculties conferred in this document, which will not imply in any case the waiver thereof, unless expressly acknowledged by MEXYCANDI SA DE CV, or prescription of the action that corresponds to each case.
The headings of the clauses are incorporated into it only for convenience and for its best management, so that in no way will they be considered for the purposes of their interpretation, nor will they affect the obligations contained therein.
These Terms and Conditions of Use and the Privacy Notice, as well as any modifications and / or legal notices that are published or communicated, from time to time, by MEXYCANDI SA DE CV through the Website, constitute the entirety of the agreement between the User and MEXYCANDI SA DE CV in relation to the Services offered by MEXYCANDI SA DE CV through the Website.